Weight LossObesity is the most significant health risk facing the modern world. In the US alone, two-thirds (that's two of every three) adults are overweight. Are you ready to separate yourself from this group? Take control of your health and your weight! Weight loss of as little as 10% of your current body weight can provide these health benefits:
Benefits of Weight Loss
- Lower blood pressure and reduced risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Improved breathing and reduced risk of sleep apnea.
- Improved mobility and reduced stress on your hips, knees, and ankles.
- Lower blood sugar levels and improved insulin sensitivity.
- Improves treatments for Type 1 diabetes and reduces your risk for Type 2 diabetes.
- Pain-free movement, enhanced agility, and mental alertness.
- Improved mood and self-esteem.
Weight Loss Steps
You don't need to starve yourself to lose weight safely and permanently. Start with these simple lifestyle and diet changes:
- Start Today - Not next week, next month, after the holidays...today!
- Avoid Sugar - If you check the labels, everything you eat is loaded with sugar (high fructose corn syrup or anything that ends in -ose). That soda next to you contains liquid sugar, carbonated water, and food coloring. If it's a "diet" soda, it contains artificial sweeteners that are not only dangerous but also increase your cravings for sugar.
- Eat More Fruits and Vegetables - A plant-based diet or merely increasing the number of fruits and vegetables in your diet will fill your stomach with fewer and healthier calories. Fruits and vegetables are also higher in fiber, and your body will feel fuller sooner and for more extended periods.
- Choose Low Fat, High Protein Foods - Choose lean proteins like salmon, tuna, skinless chicken, and turkey. If you do not eat meat, choose beans, lentils, tofu, or edamame. Your body will burn more calories while digesting protein than digesting carbs or fats; as a bonus, protein helps build lean muscle.
- Eliminate The "Extras" - Having a salad? Skip the croutons, use less cheese, and find a healthier dressing. Having a sandwich? Choose healthier, thinner bread, one slice of cheese rather than two, and use a cut of leaner deli meat. Choose condiments with "no added sugar." While these simple changes may seem silly, implementing them could easily save you 200 calories each day; that's 1400 fewer calories each week and 73,000 calories per year. That equals a potential 20 POUND loss in one year!
- Snack Smarter - Avoid the vending machines and lattes. Instead of candy bars, pastries, or potato chips, choose fruit, a healthy smoothie, vegetable sticks, and hummus or low-fat yogurt. Healthy snacks can satisfy your hunger and cravings while saving another 100-200 calories over your usual choices.
- Stomach fat – myths that destroy your weight loss goal
- How do your hormones help you burn body fat?
- Facts and myths about fat loss
- Chris Pratt workout – discover the secrets of Star-Lord.
- Christian Bale workout – discover the secrets of Batman.
- Henry Cavill workout – discover the secrets of Superman.
- Ketosis – all you need to know about a detailed review
- Diet books, 10 greatest in 2020 – why you need to read them now
- What is the best way to use protein for weight loss?
- Why is the Keto diet effective at losing weight.
- What is the standard ketogenic diet – how to use it to lose weight?
- What is the high protein keto diet – how do you use it to get results?
- Targeted Keto Diet (TKD)
- Cyclical Keto Diet (CKD) – what you need to know and more
- Beginners Guide: 4 best nuts to eat for the keto diet
- Low- Carb fast food – a list of the top 10 places to eat
- The best Keto-friendly fast food
- Why did the Atkins diet fail, or did it?
- A meal plan for beginners
- Calories: reduce or replace?
- How to lose weight through portion control
- The role of bread in weight management
- What are the tenets of one of the most popular diets, the keto diet?
- Top 5 Foods That Burn Belly Fat
- The Military Diet
- Fitness Experts – who are the top 10 experts in the world?
- Swimming to burn body fat – why is it a great exercise?
- Running – how to use it to improve muscle fitness.
- Natural activities and a six-pack – how to burn stomach fat
- Cardio equipment – that amazing burns belly fat
- Chloe Ting workout program – a comprehensive review
- The top 3 exercises to lose belly fat
- Fat Burning Exercises
- Natural activities and a six-pack – can you burn stomach fat?
- Discover how your computer destroys your health
- An innovative approach to weight loss and healthy lifestyle - NEAT
- The 5 best house activities to burn fat
- How do 8 hours of sleep affect your health?
- The best natural activity to lose fat – can you guess what it is?