List of Fitness Calculators
The 2003 study on obesity and overweight found the following facts:
A person dramatically increases their life span as they decrease their weight. The 2003 study concluded that ideal body weight at ages 30 to 49 predicted mortality.
Bodyweight, visceral fat, and metabolism are essential to a healthy and long life. Scientific research shows that these three indicators determine how long you live.
Follow these steps to start or restart your health and fitness journey:
- Use the Ideal Weight Calculator to help discover your perfect body weight.
- Try the BMR Calculator to help calculate your Metabolism.
- Use the Fitness Plan Calculator to know how long it takes to reach your goal.
- Read articles on how to improve your health and fitness.
- Adopt one fitness goal (i.e., walk 30 minutes) and one diet goal (i.e., drink eight glasses of water).
- Try new health and fitness goals every six weeks.
How Should You Use a Fitness Calculator?
We often hear about how many calories we should consume to reach an ideal body weight, but few people understand the connection between calories and body weight. Your body burns calories as fuel. Sadly, if you eat too many calories, the calories convert to fat. If you’re an athlete or an active person who wants to gain size and muscle, you want to eat more calories, not less. Therefore a fitness calculator can help you determine how many calories you need to eat to reach your fitness goal.