What You Get With Your Audit My Workout Plan
- A certified fitness trainer.
- Assessment of metabolism, strength, and fitness
- Review of workout plan: HIIT, German Volume Training, 5 x 5, Body Weight, Pre-Exhaustion, and Post-Exhaustion,
- Audit my workout plan also includes a review of exercises, sets, reps, and rest time.
- We also look at your progressive overload, deload, and adjustments.
Why Audit My Workout Plan Is For You:
- Maximize results outside of the gym.
- Correct deficiencies in workout and diet.
- Save time with resources and technology.
- Support from an expert
Importance of Audit My Workout Plan
An audit takes the workout plan you love and builds upon it to help you get better results. The review addresses the trainee’s skill sets and level compared to the workout plan. A good audit also addresses progressive overload and deload. The adjustments are just if not more important than the workouts. You will get better and outgrow any workout plan if you keep at it. Finally, the project needs to manage your current and, eventually, future health to achieve the desired purpose and outcome.
Discover an audit of your workout plan can help you get results quickly. Because you are a unique individual, you will need a unique plan just for you. The best results come from customized and individualized programs that take your strengths and challenges into consideration. A workout plan is the road map you must travel to get the results you are looking for and deserve. There is nothing more frustrating than a road map that leads you down a dead-end road. What works for someone else may not work for you.
During your checkout, enter your email address. After your purchase, we will email the questionnaire for you to complete. Once you return the questionnaire, we will audit your workout plan and then returned it to you in a separate email. A free consultation is available upon your request.
All private and financial data is secure. We use SSL certificates to protect all online transactions. We do not resell data to third-party users.