TF Clark Fitness Magazine | Bodybuilding Page
- Flex Wheeler -Greatest Bodybuilder Who Never Won Mr. Olympia
- Nick Walker – How to Use Pain to Make Bodybuilder Gains
- Hadi Choopan – The Right Approach to a Bodybuilder’s Diet
- Hunter Labrada – Learn from a Student of Bodybuilding
- Dorian Yates: Six-Time Mr. Olympia Champion
- Frank Zane – Learn from a Legendary Bodybuilder
- Shawn Rhoden – A Complexed and Different Bodybuilding Story
- Brandon Curry–How To Train Like a Warrior Bodybuilder
- Lee Haney – One of the Greatest Bodybuilders to Remember
- George Peterson – Learn from His Bodybuilding Journey
- Bigger Bodybuilders – What They Do Differently?
- Phil Heath – How to Use His Bodybuilding Workout Plan
- Roelly Winklaar – Use a Bodybuilding Workout Like the Beast
- Legendary Bodybuilders – The 5 Best Tips for Building Muscle
- Lou Ferrigno – The First Incredible Hulk Was a Bodybuilder
- Dexter Jackson – Fearless, One of the Best Bodybuilders Ever
- James Flex Lewis – A Bodybuilding Workout for Bigger Muscle
- Big Ramy – Mr. Olympia’s Fearless Battle and Championship
- Arnold Schwarzenegger – The Greatest Bodybuilder of All Time
- Kai Greene – Took the Bodybuilding World by Surprise
Professional Bodybuilders are on top of the food chain. They are the best at building muscle and burning body fat. But most of them use steroids, so why would you want to learn more about them? The answer is simple: despite using performance-enhancing drugs, the best look ten times better than other professional bodybuilders. The benefit of reading articles about their life, career, and success in competition is they help you figure out what you need to focus on to improve your body. Jay Cutler says there are no secrets. The difference between the best and everyone else is that they can do it better. They figure out what needs to be done and find the drive to work harder and eat better than most humans imagine. Dorian Yates always says you think you are working as hard until you come and workout with me. Phil Heath once stated that he took bodybuilding to another level by focusing on recovery with acupuncture, massages, and cold treatment. Phil believes that bodybuilding is more than working harder and eating right. Thus professional bodybuilders incite, motivate, inform, educate, and prevent you from focusing on things that do not matter.
Trainers & Nutritionist
- Review: Charlie Johnson Fitness Online Training
- Gunnar Peterson – Secrets of a World Class Fitness Trainer
- Vince Sant – How V-Shred Became a Household Name
- Phil Goglia Nutritionist – Shows Food Can Improve Fitness
- Duffy Gaver Fitness Trainer – Uses 3 Pillars of Exercise
- Ayda Field Fitness Trainer – Reveals How to Diet and Workout
- Lucy Wyndham-Read Fitness YouTuber Gets Fit In 7 Minutes
- Fitness Experts – Who Are the Top 10 Experts in the World?
- Chloe Ting Workout- 20 Things to Know Before Subscribing
Celebrity trainers and nutritionists are the engines that drive the car. Ronnie Coleman once said he didn’t eat anything his nutritionist didn’t okay. He also noted that his nutritionist Chad Nicholls worked with many other professional bodybuilders, celebrities, and athletes like Mike Tyson. Many celebrities swear by Phil Goglia when they need to quickly get into shape for a new role. Also, Patrick Duffy has trained some of the biggest celebrities worldwide. There is a reason world-class athletes, professional bodybuilders, and celebrity movie stars hire the best nutritionist and fitness trainers. In addition, professional sports teams and college teams hire and rely on fitness trainers and nutritionists. Reading articles about trainers and nutritionists provides you with extra incite that you can use to improve your fitness and health. Sometimes you take away one thing from an article to add to your diet or improve your form on an exercise. But that one thing can be a game changer that takes your fitness and health to a new level. Because most of us can’t hire the very best, you must do it yourself by researching and reading as much as you can to stay informed. A good rule of thumb is to read or watch one video weekly, which only takes 10 to 20 minutes. The time will be well worth it as it will prevent you from wasting time on things that don’t work and keep you motivated as we all love to try new things.
- Chris Evans – Get Ripped Like Captain America
- Jessie Usher – His Workout Helped Him Get to the Big Screen
- Winston Duke – Trained for M’Baku the Supervillain
- Michael B. Jordan – Performing the Sexiest Man Alive Workout
- Chris Hemsworth – How Did He Become The Mighty Thor?
- Chris Pratt – How to Workout Like Star Lord
- Christian Bale – His Workout Develops a Body Like Batman
- Henry Cavill – Use His Workout to Create a Super body
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – His Revolutionary Workout
- Zac Efron Workout – How He Built His impressive Body
Celebrity Bodybuilding is a step below professional bodybuilders. While they don’t take performance-enhancing drugs, they hire the best trainers, nutritionists, therapists, and doctors. Some of them even hire chefs. So like professional bodybuilders, they have an advantage over 99% of the population. The most important thing they do for you is to show you what is humanly possible without drugs. They also remind you that you get what you pay for and put in. Chicken is cheap, and cats and foxes eat chickens. So if you want to look like a cat or fox, eat a lot of chicken. But if you want to look like a lion, tiger, or bear, eat steak and salmon. Did you know that oysters are the second most nutrient-dense food in the world? There is a reason those foods are more expensive. Also, you need better equipment to build muscle. Bodyweight exercise can only take you so far. In short, money, quality, and results go hand in hand. While most of us can budget and focus on our diet, many of us can’t afford to hire a chef, nutritionist, or world-class trainer, and that is where reading about them and watching their interviews helps. It’s not the same as hiring world-class experts, but it is better than nothing.