Are you reading this article because you want to get started with a fitness workout? Do not worry; you came to the right place. You can use an excellent weightlifting workout to get in shape as a beginner or advanced user. In this article, we will focus on everything you need to learn about:
- How to get started with fitness workouts
- The best fitness workout routine you should follow and how to test it
- Comparison of the top 5 fitness workout routines and how they fit your schedule
- The prices and the core areas of various programs and how you can use them to build muscle mass fast.
So, without further ado, let us get started with the fitness workout programs for weightlifting regimes.
Upper body and Lower Body Workout program
First on our list is the Upper Body and Lower Body Workout program. It is perfect for individuals and groups alike. It targets the core muscle groups, including biceps and triceps, and the chest muscles. You can use a lower body program to focus on the legs and back.
You get a composite workout program in this exercise routine. Experts suggest using the upper body and lower body workout program to build your fitness level. However, like every other workout program, it has its fair share of pros and cons, and we will discuss each of them.
- The program is a four-day training program, and you will be targeting two target muscles each day. It is segmented based on the core muscle that comes first and its complimentary muscle. If you focus on a muscle group such as the biceps one day, your back muscles complement your bicep muscles, and you need to target them on the same day. Similarly, the chest and triceps go together.
- The muscle program focuses on beginners, which is excellent. Why? Not all programs are targeting individuals who are just getting started. If you are looking for a workout program without asking anyone how to get started, this program will undoubtedly be of immense help.
- It is one of the cheapest options out there, considering the advice it offers, the user manuals, and the forum where you can interact daily to find the best fitness advice.
The program is a perfect blend of fitness, workouts, and acumen for the upper body and lower body workout.
- The Upper Body and Lower Body Workout program are just too basic. If you have a sense of weightlifting and know how to follow fitness regimes, this workout program will not be the best option. Although it does have a great exercise routine that you can follow for advanced users, the program will not cut it.
- It only focuses on two muscle groups in a single day. So, you will have to wait for the next day to focus on the next muscle group. You cannot change up your schedule without disturbing the flow of the exercises.
- The program is available four days a week. This means if you miss a day, even accidentally, you will have to start a workout from the start again. This is a significant flaw that I think can disturb the whole week’s routine.
Overall, this Upper Body and Lower Body Workout program is a great workout program to start with, especially if you are looking to get into pure weightlifting and you have no clue how to get started.
Unlike another science-focused weightlifting program, it focuses on the basics, i.e., building muscle mass the traditional way. You do not need to follow an intense diet routine or increase muscle intensity to benefit from the workout. It is an everyday program that anyone can quickly grasp and get started with. Now that we have reviewed this program, let us move to the 5X5 workout program.
5X5 Workout program
Every bodybuilder has his routine – a secret that he follows all the time. The method helps him get started and complete his workout. This is what the 5X5 workout program does for the user.
There is a hardcore science behind the development of the 5X5 workout program. There is a saying in the bodybuilding community that five reps are enough to build muscles. More reps are just overkill, and they only waste your time and energy. The 5X5 workout program uses a pattern of five sets and five repetitions during each exercise.
This weightlifting program focuses on the whole-body workout.
So, you will get to target the upper body, the lower body, and even the abs and back muscles. Consider all these segments with a 3-day or 6-day workout routine. You can start with a 3-day workout routine and move the level up to a 6-day workout routine when you get used to the workout.
The beauty of the 5×5 is you can perform it any way you want. You do not need to learn from fitness trainers; the program is full of manuals, exercises, and charts that you can follow. It is also an excellent program for anyone who is just getting into weightlifting but has no idea where to get started.
Let us check out the pros and cons of the 5X5 workout program.
- 5X5 workout program is perfect for training the whole body. If you do not have any idea about weightlifting, it has a progression module that you can follow. This is a step by step training module, allowing you to get started with the 5X5 workout program without any worries.
- The 5X5 workout program is considered the most weight-focused program. So, you are bound to get hungry after a good day of working out. Since your testosterone level will increase rapidly, you will feel hungry and dizzy due to the exercises. Experts often recommend that weightlifters have a three to the six-month history behind them before they get into the 5X5 workout program.
- The program will be rough for beginners because of the demanding exercises they will have to follow during the three days of workouts. It must not be considered a run of the mill program that anyone can follow because it is not.
- A program is simply a killing machine. If you train in other sports during the three-day gap period, this program will snatch all your energy. In the end, you will not have time for any different fitness routine when following this program to its fullest. Another con that needs to be thought about when enlisting for the 5X5 workout program.
German Volume Training Workout
It is not a German-made training program. But Germanic people were one of the toughest people in Europe’s history, and the inventor of the German Volume Training program named it after them. It focuses on the core muscles of the body.
Unlike the 5X5 program, the German Volume Training weightlifting program focuses on HIIT workouts. You will start with 5X reps in the first week and then move to 15X reps per week with the same set of weights. The program stretches a muscle’s mass, and that is why it is considered one of the leanest weightlifting programs available on the market.
German Volume Training targets all core muscles, just like 5X5 training.
It has appropriately segmented each routine separately. You get to start with the basics, but you advance in the routine based on your work level. It is also not for the beginner’s program. If you are starting, there are other programs on the list that you can easily follow. These programs may offer you even more leverage and can be a terrific way to boost your confidence.
German Volume Training program, on the other hand, focuses on hardcore weightlifting trainers. It is a robust program, and you can burn yourself out by following it to the core. It is a 3-day program, so you can have ample time to rest and repair those burned muscles.
Let us see what this program has on offer:
- Want to build muscle at an incredible pace? This German Volume Training is just for you. It is a HIIT + 5X5 combination training program, and you will find it a killer when it comes to workout training.
- Keeping proper diet control is necessary for the German Volume Training program. If you do not train your body correctly and provide it with the food you need, the program will not work for you. It is better not to get started with the German Volume Training program if you are not up for it yet.
- It requires a higher calorie diet. If you are just an office worker looking to work out on the side, this is not built for you. It is better to stay away and take the upper body and lower body workout program that is more focused on regular people.
- You will not have time for anything else after a tough workout every three days. Like the 5×5 workout program, the German Volume Training will drain every inch of energy from your body. You will not have time for cardio, street workouts, or anything else. Please give it a thought before you start it. But at the same time, it can be a great program to work your muscles.
FST 7 Program Workout
People who believe in science and fitness prefer the FST 7 Program. It is the short form of fascia stretch training. Fascia is the muscle ligament that we stretch to add more muscle mass. The guys behind FST 7 Program know what they are doing. They have years of experience in mind-body science, and they have developed this program based on the same principles.
Each exercise focuses on a single core muscle. The program is based on 3-day training, giving you enough time to relax your muscles. However, if you are not sure how to get started, then the FST 7 Program offers instructional manuals, documentation, and training regimes to get you started.
In short, it is a proven way to build muscle fast through a step by step process. Consider that a fitness coach trains you daily and not just a program you bought over the internet.
- FST 7 Program focuses on muscle stretches. If you are not sure what type of muscle mass will work best for you, leave it to the professionals. They know what muscle to target and which day to target that muscle.
- Again, diet planning is necessary for the FST 7 Program. You can get started without diet planning, but it will not provide the best results for you. It is always better to get started with a proper diet routine.
- The program has a recovery phase. If you train and then have volleyball practice the next day, that will not be possible with the FST 7 Program in the first few weeks because of the muscle repair.
- Some of the exercises may daunt you initially, but the best option is to stick with it and give the program some time to adjust. Your body will soon follow suit, and you will have enough energy to pursue your other passions.
These are the weightlifting programs that you can follow for a proper workout to build muscles fast. The best workout program you can select is the one that is compatible with you. The one that you enjoy stick with and get the best results from. If you are still unsure how to get started or which program to follow, let us know, and we can help you get started.