Browsing: Weight Loss – How to Follow Scientifically Proven Methods
Obesity is the most significant health risk facing the modern world. In the US alone, two-thirds (two of every three) of adults are overweight. Are you ready to separate yourself from this group? Take control of your health and your weight! Weight loss of as little as 10% of your current body weight can provide these health benefits:
Benefits of Weight Loss
- Lower blood pressure and reduced risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Improved breathing and reduced risk of sleep apnea.
- Improved mobility and reduced stress on your hips, knees, and ankles.
- Lower blood sugar levels and improved insulin sensitivity.
- Improves treatments for Type 1 diabetes and reduces your risk for Type 2 diabetes.
- Pain-free movement, enhanced agility, and mental alertness.
- Improved mood and self-esteem.
You don’t need to starve yourself to lose weight safely and permanently. Start with these simple lifestyle and diet changes:
- Start Today – Not next week, next month, after the holidays…today!
- Avoid Sugar – If you check the labels, everything you eat is loaded with sugar (high fructose corn syrup or anything that ends in -ose)
- Eat More Fruits and Vegetables – A plant-based diet or merely increasing the number of fruits and vegetables in your diet will fill your stomach with fewer and healthier calories.
- Choose Low Fat, High Protein Foods – Choose lean proteins like salmon, tuna, skinless chicken, and turkey. Choose beans, lentils, tofu, or edamame if you do not eat meat.
- Eliminate The “Extras” – Having a salad? Skip the croutons, use less cheese, and find a healthier dressing. Choose condiments with “no added sugar.”
- Snack Smarter – Avoid vending machines and lattes. Instead of candy bars, pastries, or potato chips, choose fruit, a healthy smoothie, vegetable sticks, and hummus or low-fat yogurt. Healthy snacks can satisfy your hunger and cravings while saving another 100-200 calories over your usual choices.
How does sugar affect fat loss and fitness? Sugar is a controversial nutrient. It is…
There are many myths and facts about fat loss; some are lies. You must develop…
The critical factor of fat loss is how to plan a diet that causes fat…
How do you stop hunger on a fat-loss diet? One of the biggest obstacles to…
Do you know the best three ways to manage calories? The quantity of the foods…
How do you get actual results from a diet? A diet incorporates the food you…