Last updated: June 15, 2020
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to TFClark Fitness Magazine.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to TFClark Fitness Magazine, accessible from https://tfclarkfitness.wpengine.com.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies administered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. These cookies provide a more personal experience and avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies administered by: Third-Parties purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because someone typically links the information collected to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you used to access the Website. We may also use these cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies administered by: Third-Parties purpose: These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising more likely to interest you. These Cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users with similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts we think will apply to your interests while you are on third-party websites.
- Social Media Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Third-Parties Purpose: besides our Cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on. We may use these cookies when we share information using social media networking websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Google+.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com