The personal and professional life of Michael Jordan
In 2003, he grabbed a role in the Soap Opera, All My Children and worked there for three years.
He also earned a role in a couple of movies, including Red Tails and That Awkward Moment. But his big breaks came in The Chronicle and Fantastic Four.
In 2018, he bagged a role in Creed II and became famous for his heart-throbbing performance.
Inspired by the novel “Without remorse,” his latest movie failed to release in 2020. However, the film should release in 2021 once society gets a better grip on Covid.
Try Michael Jordan’s workout routine:
- two sets of 12 reps – Machine Shoulder Press, Dumbbell Flys, and Skull Crushers
- three sets of 12 reps – Lateral Raise, Weight Tricep Dips,
- four sets of 12 reps – Dumbbell Incline Bench Press and Dumbbell Shrugs
- three sets of 12 reps – Leg Curls and Leg Extensions
- three sets of 15 reps Decline Sit-Ups and Hanging Leg Raises
- four sets of 12 reps – Barbell Squats
- three sets of 20 reps – Seated Calf Raises and Machine Standing Calf Raises
- three sets of 20 seconds – Planks
- three sets of 12 reps – Underhand Barbell Row, Barbell Curl Weighted Pull Up, and Hammer Curls
- three sets of 15 reps – Hyperextension
- four sets of 12 reps – Lat Pull Downs and T-Bar Row
Michael Jordan used a 3:2 split to build muscle fast
- three sets of 12 reps – Bent Over Reverse Flys and Rope Press Downs,
- three sets of 15 reps – Close Grip Push-Ups and Regular Push-ups
- four sets of 12 reps – Seated Dumbbell Press and Dumbbell Bench Press
- two sets of 20 reps – Machine Standing Calf Raise
- three sets of 12 reps – Close Grip Lat Pull-Downs, Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlift, Barbell Hip The Thirst, and Dumbbell Curls
- three sets of 20 reps – Seated Calf Raise
- four sets of 12 reps – Deadlift
Now let’s look at Michael’s diet. First, use Michael Jordan’s diet program for Black Panther and Creed.
- First Meal – oats, one small bowl of rice, a whole egg, and whites of six eggs
- Second Meal – a glass of protein shake and steel-cut oats
- Third Meal – ground turkey, 7 oz of sweet potatoes, a small bowl of green vegetables, one small cup of rice, 8 oz of chicken breast
- Fourth Meal – ground turkey, one small bowl of rice, 7 oz of sweet potatoes, 8 oz of fish
- Fifth Meal – a glass of protein shake and steel-cut oats
- Sixth Meal – one cup of green vegetables, one tsp of coconut, 8 oz of chicken breast ground turkey, and olive oil with one teaspoon