What is the most shocking thing about yoga? It makes sex better! Of course, yoga poses increases flexibility and muscle strength and reduce weight. Yet, did you know that you could turn your exercising into bed yoga and enjoy the results of your training while having sex? Well, you’ll be aware if you keep reading.
Bed yoga comes from the ancient tantric yoga, when people used sexual energy to achieve enlightenment. However, when you get the idea of bed yoga, you learn to use ancestral knowledge to enrich your sexual life.
Sounds excellent, considering no tedious hours in the gym that usually annoy busy people. On the contrary, you’ll be wholly enthusiastic and excited, having a clear goal: hot dates with mind-blowing games in bed. So, whether it is about offline acquaintances or looking for partners on the best free dating sites, bed yoga becomes your bargaining chip to pick up the hottest cuties.
How Can Bed Yoga Help Couples Get the Most from Sex?
We are uptight and distracted with daily tasks and many stressful situations while making love. Bed top yoga poses remove stress and improve overall sexual capability. They help us understand our bodies and listen to feel deep inside us. Other benefits are apparent:
- You get complete control of your body and mind.
- Bed yoga targets your erogenous zones.
- It stimulates sensitivity in the pelvic area.
- It strengthens women’s pelvic floors.
- Yoga bedroom exercises improve mood and heighten desire.
- Regular training enhances sexual response at the physical and psychological levels.
The yoga bed niche is a wide range of poses and various techniques. Still, don’t worry if you cannot spend hundreds of hours logging on to mats. The poses described below are enough to achieve impressive results and improve your sex life by doing 7-minute bedtime yoga every day.
1. Cow Pose (Bitilasana) & Cat Pose (Marjaryasana)
This exercise helps you start your bed yoga cruise and warm your body.
- Start in a tabletop pose and place knees under hips. The palms should be directly under the shoulders. Try to distribute weight evenly on the entire body.
- Keep the spine in the neutral position and then inhale, pushing your belly down, lifting your head, and looking up to the ceiling.
- Then, exhale, tuck the chin in and make an arch with your back like a cat.
You should take time and move slowly to avoid spine and neck problems.
2. Mula Bandha or Kegel Exercises
This exercise is one of the most well-known in-bed yoga poses that help you strengthen sphincter muscles and control urination. The exercise is straightforward. All you need is to lie down/sit/stand, lift, tighten, and then alternately contract and relax pelvic floor muscles. Please, start from several seconds in each position and then increase the time gradually.
3. Happy Baby or Ananda Balasana
Let’s continue with yoga on the bed and try to stretch the buttocks and reinforce the lower back.
- Lie on your back.
- Bend your knees up toward the belly.
- Inhale, hold the outsides of your feet with your hands, and widen your knees.
- Make bouncy moves to flex your legs.
- Send the tailbone towards the floor, and put your legs into a fully upright position, holding them with your hands. Then, add a slight rocking from side to side.
Don’t underestimate this bed yoga exercise if you use a missionary position in several variations.
4. Child’s Pose or Balasana
This pose is excellent for opening hips and getting pleasure without mind-blowing flexibility. The key is to rest and breathe calmly throughout the Child’s pose to relieve the slightest stress. For this purpose, you should kneel on the mat, touching it with your thumb and toes. Then, spread your knees hip-width apart and lean forward as you exhale. Finally, stretch out with your hands before you, relaxing the area between your legs.
5. Bridge Pose or Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
You should consider the Bridge pose to find more benefits in your bed yoga routine.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees.
- Put your legs and feet parallel and your hip distance apart.
- Put your arms on the floor with your palms against the ground and spread your fingers.
- Lift the pelvic area, keeping shoulders and the head on the mat and involving leg muscles rather than glutes to lift hips.
- Hold the pose for 5 seconds and then release.
It’s crucial to breathe into the lower stomach while doing the exercise. Besides, you should perform the Bridge pose at the end of bed yoga poses in morning classes when the spine is warmed up already.
Bed Yoga for Couples: Quality Fun Time Together?
Those having life partners or just friends with benefits should try bed yoga for couples to take sexual pleasure to new heights. Here are some basics:
Hand on Heart
Both sit cross-legged opposite each other, putting their right hands on each other’s heart area in the center of the chest. Listen to the heart’s rhythm, and then you’ll be able to listen to emotions.
The pose suits sex and meditation. One of the partners sits on the mat in Lotus pose. Another sits on their lap, legs wrapped around their friend’s waist.
One partner lies on the mat with their legs up, placed on another partner’s lower back with heels on their buttocks. The other bends back and allows grabbing onto their shoulders. Again, it’s essential to hold out several seconds, then release, and do it again.
Don’t be surprised when you experience natural physical arousal that will get you in the mood to make love for hours. Then, add nude bed yoga to your routines to make the action more playful. Dedicated yoga for couples also enhances trust and mutual understanding.
It’s easy to start with a couple of minutes daily, extending the session as you become more experienced. From back-to-back seated meditation to a tricky Sideway Warrior pose, you’ll go from just pleasurable experiences to ecstasy. Bed yoga ensures memorable moments, giving you the ticket to wild and prolonged orgasms.
Now, it would be great to learn about your personal experiences. Have you ever tried bed yoga alone or with your partner? Please, we’d like you to share your impressions and improvements. Are you just going to put the knowledge gained into practice? Then, we’re looking forward to your comments after exercising.